Terms and Conditions for Use of NWA Website
- This website is maintained by National Informatics Centre, Pune and content provided by National Water Academy, Pune. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Incase of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with the National Water Academy and / or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will National Water Academy be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other organisation. National Water Academy is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the National Water Academy website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors of the outside website. National Water Academy does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- National Water Academy cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website. National Water Academy does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.
- The contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from National Water Academy, Pune. If referred to as a part of another publication, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website can not be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
- We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your queries). If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you have requested.
- Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information
- Links to external websites/portals: At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience. National Water Academy (NWA) is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
- Links to the National Water Academy (NWA) website by other websites/portals: Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Though all efforts have been made to keep the content on this website accurate and up-to-date, in no event will NWA or Central Water Commission be liable to the user or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages or lost profit resulting from any use or misuse of the information on the website. The same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- Any reference from this web site to any entity, product, service or information does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. NWA is not responsible for the contents of any "off-site" web pages referenced from this website.